Who’s Searching Whom?
Recently on the CRISP-L mailing list, we collected the names of researchers
and the lines they were searching, in order to make sure all our ancestors were
known to others. This list shows the name of the earliest CRISP we know in our
lines, their spouses, Where they were first located and where they went from
there. If you are a visitor to our pages, and you see one of your ancestors
listed, the names and emails listed under them are the cousins on our list.
Feel free to email them. Also, we would like to invite you to join us.
12/09/2003---I have removed some names as I couldn't find their emails
on the list. If you have changed your email, and I removed you erroneously,
please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
If you would like to join us, just send a clean email to:
In the subject line and the message body, put only *one* word:
That’s it! Hope you will join us in searching for those illusive CRISPs!
1. ABEL CRISP/SUSANNAH JARRETT - KY
e. Michael Taub
2. JOHN CRISP /MRS. ? CRISP - BURKE CO. NC
a. Bryan Aldridge
3. MANSEL CRISP 1764/MARGARET RODGERS - TN
a. Robert (Bob) Crisp
4. MOSES P (PRESCOTT) CRISP 1750-60/#1. ELIZABETH ?, #2. SUSANNAH ?, #3. LYDIA
a. Ethel Taylor
5. WILLIAM W. CRISP 1783/ELIZABETH ?MATTHEWS TN-TX
6.LEE ROY CRISP 1814/MARY CATHERINE HILL NC-AL-LA-TX
a.Margaret S. Atkins Lockhart
b. Franklin Terral Crisp Jr.
7. RUFUS CRISP 1820 BURKE CO. NC
a. Stanley Radford
8. 'Old' WILLIAM CRISP 1695-1783/Mrs. UNKNOWN NC
a.Thomas & Beverly Sumpter
c.Jo Ann Burroughs
g. Millie Hudgens
9. 'Old' WILLIAM CRISP 1695-1783/Frances ? NC
a.Glenn & Judy Davenport
10. JOHN CRISP 1749/LUCY CRISP CASWELL CO> NC
a. Terri Mills
11. REDDEN CRISP 1782/RUTH HICKLIN SC>TX
a. Joan Reed
b. Perry Crisp
12. JOHN CRISP ?/ ?? NC
a. Joan Mezger
13. WILLIAM RILEY CRISP 1825/ Telitha VanHoozer> NC>KY
a. Richard Thompson
14. ABRAM SMALLEY CRISP 1837/ ? ?
a. Gina Grant
15. CHESLEY CRISP 1805 NC/ MAHALA ?
a. Bonnie Chaffin
16. GEORGE CRISP 1821/2, Norwich, England
a. Colin Ferguson